Youth Solutions is a youth drug and alcohol prevention and health promotion charity working with young people 12 – 25 years of age and the broader community.
Youth Solutions works across the Macarthur and Wingecarribee regions of NSW, delivering health education programs, campaigns and activities aimed at reducing and preventing our community’s young people from experiencing the harms of drugs and alcohol.
We work to educate and empower young people, to inch closer to our vision of a community of healthy, safe and connected young people. Our drug, alcohol and wellbeing strategies focus on learning, participation and support.
Youth Solutions is a Registered Charity with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission (ACNC) and is also Accredited at Certificate Level of the Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES).
Youth Solutions is registered as a COVID Safe business. We are committed to implementing the necessary measures in response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic in order to protect our team of employees, volunteers, and importantly, our young people and broader community.
For young people
- Drug and alcohol education programs
- Health, wellbeing and resilience education, including workshops which build skills in healthy expression
- Peer Education Program and Youth Advisory Group, as well as other opportunities for student placement and volunteering
- Social marketing campaigns
For other services
- Drug and alcohol training
- Project collaborations and partnerships
- Information, referral and brief advice
- Community events and activities
- Volunteering opportunities
- For an overview of our health education programs and workshops for young people: download the 2020 – 2021 Youth Solutions Information Pack.
- For an overview of our sector training offerings: download the 2020 – 2021 AOD Link Suite of Presentations.
Check our recent service video!
Youth Solutions works primarily with young people, however we value collaboration and partnerships with other services, organisations and community members and work closely with a range of community partners including:
- Parents and families
- Teachers and educators
- Local government (specifically Camden, Campbelltown, Wollondilly and Wingecarribee) and elected representatives
- Other youth and health services and networks
- Other charities, service clubs and non-government organisations
- Juvenile justice
- Local Chambers of Commerce
- NSW Health and the South Western Sydney Health District
Click here for more information about Service Partnerships.
Click here for more information about Corporate Sponsorship and Partnerships.
Our commitments and our approach
Youth Solutions’ work in the community is guided by the Strategic Directions as outlined in its Strategic Plan. For more information about the Strategic Plan and other Youth Solutions plans and reports, click here.