Youth Solutions delivers health promotion, education programs which make a positive difference in the lives of young people.
Our programs focus on equipping young people with the skills, knowledge and the support they need to make informed choices for good health and to prevent them from drug and alcohol related harm.
Youth Solutions’ programs are delivered free of charge to groups of young people in Macarthur and Wingecarribee, and the broader community.
Youth Solutions’ current programs include:
- ARTucation – an Aboriginal-specific program coupling drug and alcohol education with learnings of healthy expression through connection with culture, creative activities and/or sport
- DAIR (Drug and Alcohol Information and Resilience Skills) – a drug and alcohol health education program aimed at skill, resilience and knowledge development to prevent and reduce drug and alcohol related harm
- PEEP (Peer Enrichment and Empowerment Project) – a youth training program whereby youth volunteers assist Youth Solutions to plan, deliver and evaluate activities for young people
- SAFE Series – a range of drug and alcohol health education seminars, such as Party SAFE and Drive SAFE, which are delivered to young people with assistance from a peer educator
- AOD Link – Youth Solutions’ sector training and education program aimed at upskilling sector workers about topical issues in youth health and AOD. AOD Link also provides for parents and teachers, helping them to support their young people
For more information about Youth Solutions’ current programs and their impact, click here.
To find out more, connect with us today. You can reach the Youth Solutions team on 02 4628 2319 or via email at email@example.com.